8/13/08

178.5

Whew!  I lost half a pound from yesterday.  That makes me feel a little better.  I was beginning to worry when my weight didn't change for 4 days.  

What I am MOST happy about is that I have been able to stay on track with my diet, ie: not a single bite of anything made with wheat or grains.  I was cutting up a breaded chicken tender for my daughter and that was definitely tempting, but I resisted.  I feel really good that I was able to avoid that.  One of the hardest things for me is to throw food away, and of course there are always going to be little tidbits leftover on a toddler's plate.  I really have to MAKE myself throw everything out.  

I'm looking forward to getting the wires put back on.  Having them on really did help me through that initial phase of getting over my food addiction, but I am by no means "recovered". I strongly recommend having this done if you're like me and simply CAN'T resist the food you are addicted to.  I know from many past failures that I'm having success ONLY because those wires were in place.

No comments: